Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Planning Monday 10/18/10

When did I become so domestic? I know, right? F-in weird? 20 years ago, I was trying to be hip in Berkeley with my cool, Asian-wanna-be-Annie-Hall look, smoking my Camel Lights. Now I'm a full time mom publishing her dinner menu for the week!? WTF. The past is the past and I've dialed down a little of my extreme views and now I'm just trying to feed my kids. The little one has tons of food allergies (wheat, egg, nuts, peas/legumes, seafood) so we're limited but not lacking.

Let's help each other. Publish your menu here. Or get some ideas from me or others. No novels necessary just jot down some ideas. K?

Monday - Chicken drumsticks with zukes, cherry tomatoes and potatoes (one pot meal cooked in chicken broth and parmesan cheese, gluten free!)
Tuesday - Ground beef with noodles (stroganoff-ish)
Wednesday - Veggie drawer brown rice stir fry
Thursday - Leftover/clean the freezer night
Friday - Pizza night (either make or buy....ok who am I kidding, buy!!!!) Mom's night out, bitches!