Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nicknames

I love nicknames.  I don't have many myself but I love to give them.  It comes naturally to me and probably annoys the holy rolling bleep out of my family and close friends.  If I name you then I love you or at least think you're cool enough to name.  It's a simple rule.  So here is my list of nicknames.

Husband:
- hubcap
- mango Calrissian (you know, as in lando....)
- flytown mango (or just flytown for short)
- mango jango
- big mango
- tupac shakey-shakur
- micks
- micksy

Kid#1:
- toons
- toonsy boonsy
- small mango
- flytown mango (I guess I really like this one)
- flow-max
- patewan (we're in a star wars phase)
- sophinator
- soph-boph
- sopho-bopho


Kid#2:
- tiny mango
- crazytown
- smokey joe
- dan-ban
- nutball
- maximillian

the list could go on....