Friday, July 13, 2012

Chatum Tanning

Just saw the movie Magic Mike and I had to jot down some notes before I forget:
- No story line but that was ok.
- Channing Tatum is an amazing dancer - I never knew who he was or why he was so famous...
- This movie must have been on Matthew McConnaheybaby's bucket list.  In other words, he should have paid the producers to allow him to be in this movie.  He was having WAY too much fun.  So slimy.  His solo, butt-floss number near the end of the movie was cringe-worthy though side note:  he's definitely been working out and avoiding carbs.  
- I never knew Florida beaches had so many dead trees on them - just littered.
- When strippers start dealing drugs, they get in big trouble.
- Sororities shouldn't hire strippers to come to their co-ed parties - it makes their preppy BFs really mad...esp. the really short ones.  
- My movie cost 11.50 but it was worth it....just for the short departure from my reality:  kids on summer break, Trader Joe's, cleaning, keeping sane....